Tuesday, August 11, 2020

My birthday weekend

Hi Charlee here again from St Patrick's school Greymouth

I wanted to tell you all about my weekend, so here it is.

My AWESOME 10th birthday party.

------------------------------------------------------------

It all started one morning when I woke up,

being so excited because I was going to have my  10th birthday party at 2 oclock my friends

 Tasja ,Bella, Pallas, Harriet & Neve came.

To start off we meet at the top ten holiday park where we played mini golf. We split up into teams. Our captain was my Dad/Tony, on the other team Momo was the captain. I was in my Dad/Tony's team so was Tasja, Bella & Neve, in Momo's team there was my younger sister Billie, Pallas & Harriet.

In my Dad/Tony's team I came 1st yay in Momo's team Momo came 1st.

When we were done we went home to get ready to go out for dinner.

We all got our makeup, hair & nails done, on my real birthday I got gel nails so i did not have to get my nails done😊😊

I got my makeup done, then Georgia needed help with makeup so i did foundation then got my hair done

 After that we all got into a pretty dress and went out for dinner to Armadillos.

Me Tasja, Neve & Pallas all got the pasta,

Billie & Harriet got roast chicken with chips,

Bella got mini hot dogs and chips.

Yum we all loved it.

Momo surprised us with a traffic light drink it was so sweet so I did not drink it all.

Then we dropped Bella and Tasja home first Bella then Tasja I went in to Tasja's house and we made a tiktok.

Reflection: That I did good on this and I had fun.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Charlee i'm Milan from Grey Main School. I really liked the way you have put in things that you and your friends done and how you have put in a lot of descriptive language. Maybe next time you do some writing you could use paragraphs but anyway keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.